Monitoring temperature and humidity in a server room environment can be expensive. The Arduino is an ideal platform for this application, and with the addition of a Sprout Board, it’s very flexible and inexpensive.
- One additional remote temperature sensor installed at the AC vent.
- One magnetic reed sensor installed on the door to the server room to act as a entry monitor.
- One Smoke Detector with a built in alarm I/O port connected to our digital I/O.
- One simple water sensor plate connected to our analog inputs.
- One AC powered relay to detect City power Failures.
- One solid state relay connected to an emergency exhaust blower.
Become the Maker you were born to be. Try Arduino Academy for FREE!